The complete details of exam pattern, seat structure & Syllabus is given below.
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Duration of the Exam: The exam duration will be 3 ½ hours.
- Exam Shifts: First Shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and Second Shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Type of Questions: Questions will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type).
- No. of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|AIIMS, New Delhi||72||37||19||11||5|
The syllabus will be of 12th class standard under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. The syllabus constitutes subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
The detailed syllabus is given here:
Circular Motion, Electricity, Nuclear Physics, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Motion, first law of Thermodynamics, Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, Solids, Wave Motion: Optics, etc.
Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry, Molecule and Chemical Bond, Periodic Properties of Elements, Structure of Atom, Section B: Organic Chemistry, Chemistry of Elements and Compounds, Section C: Physical Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Energetic, State of Matter, etc.
Anatomy and Physiology, Developmental Biology, Diversity of Animal Life, Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis), Histology, Reproductive System, etc.
Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals, Anatomy and Physiology of Plants, Meristems-Plant growth and development, Botany and Human Welfare, Importance, History, Factors and mechanism, Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis, Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants, Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots, Internal structure of stem and secondary growth, Tropic and turgor movements, Transpiration & respiration, Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions, etc.
Current Affairs, Punch line of companies, Business, Top officials of big companies, Famous award and prizes, Major corporate events, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc.
The post AIIMS 2018: Exam pattern, Seat Structure & Syllabus appeared first on Eduwhere Knowledge Hub.