AIIMS New Delhi has released AIIMS 2018 Application Form on 5th February 2018. AIIMS 2018 examination is a national level examination, which is regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It offers admission to the in the MBBS courses offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Guntur, Nagpur, Patna and Raipur. There are 707 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. This exam will be a computer-based test organized in various cities.
Check below for the details about AIIMS 2018 exam, including the application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus.
|Start of the online registration||5th February 2018|
|Last date for online registration||5th March 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||March 2018|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||April 2018|
|Admit card release date||May 2018|
|Exam date||26th & 27th May 2018|
|Result announcement date||12th June 2018|
|First-round of counseling||3rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July 2018|
|Second round counseling||2nd August 2018|
|Third round counseling||4th September 2018|
|Open counseling (If Required)||27th September 2018|
Tips for Application form
- Students can register for this exam through online mode only.
- Students can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Select the city choices for the entrance examination.
- Fill all the educational qualification and address details carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph, and thumb impression in the prescribed format as detailed in the form.
- After completing all the steps, cross-check all the information filled by you before you hit the submit button.
- Don’t forget to keep a printout of the application form for future references.
The fee payment can be made through online mode via debit/credit card or net banking.
The detailed application fee for various categories is mentioned here:
|General/ OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers||Rs.1000/-||As applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As applicable|