Are you taking the AFCAT exam this year? It has been more than a week since the online registrations have started for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
The last date to submit applications is June 29. The written exam will be conducted by Indian Air Force on August 29 (Tuesday). Admit cards will be issued in the month of august.
Aspirants appearing for the exam can check here the eligibility criteria, exam pattern & latest syllabus.
How to Apply
- Open careerairforce.nic.in website.
- Find the link “Candidate login”
- Select “AFCAT Entry”
- Click on the option “New Candidate”
- Fill up the specified fields with relevant details.
- Once the registration process gets completed, a user ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Now “login for online application” by using the same user ID and password.
- Fill up the application form along with requisite details and upload your thumb impression, recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of filling up process of the application form take a print out for the same.
- Once the application process gets completed, you’ll receive a registered ID to your mail.
Solving mock papers on Eduwhere based on the latest AFCAT syllabus will surely give an upper edge to your exam preparations and help you to score big.
AFCAT aspirants can get access to all the exam related notifications, updates on pattern or syllabus change, admit card details here.