Candidates can submit the duly filled online application forms by March 06, 2017. After this no further applications for SBI PO (Probationary Officer) will be accepted. The State Bank of India will conduct the Preliminary exam on April 29 and 30 & May 6 and 7. The results for the same will be announced on May 15.
- Open the official website of SBI i.e www.sbi.co.in
- Find the link for “New Registration” and click on it.
- Follow the given instructions, accept the declaration and proceed.
- Fill up the details as per the field specified in registration form i.e your name, date of birth, contact details, educational qualifications etc.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- After completing application form with requisite details proceed for payment.
Click here for regular updates for the upcoming SBI PO 2017 exam.
The post Applications for SBI PO Closes on March 06 – Register Now appeared first on Eduwhere Knowledge Hub.