Common Admission Test (CAT 2016) exam will be conducted in two sessions on December 04, 2016 (Forenoon and Afternoon). Candidates will be assigned a single session depending on the test center availability and city preference. After submission of application, candidate can download admit card from October 24, 2016 1:00 PM till Exam Day. CAT 2016 Results will be declared by 2nd week of January, 2017 (Tentative) on the CAT website. The Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), which is conducting CAT examination this year has announced certain changes.
Aspirants appearing for CAT 2016 exam can make changes in application forms
For the first time, CAT 2016 aspirants are permitted to modify errors in the already submitted application form. A limited edit option will be available on the CAT application form webpage from October 1 to 5, 2016.
- This option will enable a candidate to correct mistakes made by him/her in the submitted application.
- Candidates can edit the following details i.e Percentage of Marks Scored, Work Experience, Programmes Selected etc. However, certain details cannot be edited i.e any details entered in the Personal Details Section, any details entered in the Academics Section except the Percentage marks scored, Exam Centre City preferences.
- Also, aspirants can edit some personal details, such as Communication Address, gender, category, educational information, work experience, or exam city preferences etc., until you have not submitted the Application Form. To do so, click the Existing User Login option on the CAT website
- After successful submission of online application form, aspirants will be allowed to download their Admit Card from 24th October 2016, 1:00 PM till Exam Day. Aspirants can then login into the CAT website using their Registered User ID and view/print the Admit Card.
Assistance for PWD aspirants appearing for CAT 2016 exam
Along with the Edit Option, a major advantage for PWD aspirants has also been announced by the official CAT authorities.
- According to this, the PWD candidates can submit requests for required assistance at the test center during CAT 2016 examination. This option will be available from October 1 to 5, 2016.
- A Separate Tab to capture the assistance required by PWD candidates will be available on the website. This includes option of using a scribe, request for a wheelchair at the exam center, request to enable the zoom feature and other options which will help the candidate in taking tests.
- Also, a dedicated help desk for PWD aspirants has been enabled. Candidates can email to email@example.com
- Download the Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate from the website, enter the required information and attest signatures from the appropriate authorities, self-attest, and scan as PDF document to upload the certificates on the CAT Website
Noida added as a new test centre for CAT 2016 exam
In 2014, Noida was removed as an examination centre, and as result Greater Noida was included in the centre list, which caused troubles to the aspirants from Delhi- NCR region. Keeping this in mind Noida has now been added as another designated test centre.
|Download Call-letter for CAT Exam||24th October 2016, 1:00 PM till Exam Day|
|Test Date||04th December 2016 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Results||2nd Week of January 2017 (Tentative)|
For any queries related to CAT 2016 Exam candidates can contact the Helpdesk over mail or phone. Also, applicants are advised to keep a tab on the official site i.e iimcat.ac.in for the latest exam happenings.
To attempt Free CAT Test papers refer to the Eduwhere section
The post CAT 2016: Corrections in Application Form | Help Desk For PWD Aspirants appeared first on Eduwhere Knowledge Hub.