CAT exam is approaching and students are working around the clock to crack it. Preparing hard for this exam is vital but CAT toppers say that mock tests and and coaching helps a lot too. Solving mock papers helps in getting a more clearer idea about the final exam and coaching helps in grasping new concepts. Practicing for CAT during your time slot helps you put yourself in the right state if mind. This time let’s work in harmony and clear exam with a great percentile.
Aspirants can appear for MBA – CAT 2017 National Scholarship Exam being conducted by Eduwhere.
This is an online pan India India level exam. Candidates can receive their all India rank before the actual CAT Exam. The exam will start from Nov 22, 8 am. The test can be attempted once( anytime between the given exam window). Top 3 National Mock Scorers will be awarded scholarships worth upto One lakh Rupees.
Quick Easy Tips to follow for CAT Exam preparation
- Make a list of all topics mentioned in the syllabus, that you need to cover for CAT.
- Cover one topic at a time, don’t mix and match your topics.
- Make notes as you cover each one of them, so you know now which topics you have to give more time to.
- Practice till you feel confident in the topics you are weak in.
- Give mock tests & analyze your results, so that you know your strengths/weaknesses.
In this crucial time students must attempt more and more mock tests. With each mock find out the key strengths and weak areas.
With these short tricks, one can be rest assured to bell the CAT Exam. All the best to all the CAT – 2017 aspirants!!
The post CAT Exam is approaching, attempt MBA – CAT National Scholarship Mock Exam appeared first on Eduwhere Knowledge Hub.