The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has officially uploaded the notification for CMAT (Common Management Admission Test). Interested candidates can visit the official website of CMAT – 2018 i.e www.aicte-cmat.in
The exam is scheduled to be held on January 21st, 2018. The online exam paper will be for 3 hours duration and also includes sections on Language Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning & General awareness.
How To Apply
- Open the official website of AICTE i.e www.aicte-cmat.in
- Find the link for “New Registration” and click on it.
- Follow the given instructions, accept the declaration and proceed.
- Fill up the details as per the field specified in the self registration form.
- Once, the registration process completes a Unique 6 digit password will be sent to your registered email-id.
- Whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an EXISTING USER and login with the e-mail id and this password.
- After completing application form with requisite details proceed for payment.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final Year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2017-18 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
- There is no age restriction for CMAT exam.
With Eduwhere.in practice free CMAT mock test papers. It has latest mock test papers and subject wise practice sets based on respective exam pattern & syllabus. Get to see your individual sectional scores at the end of every test & detailed analysis of your exam performance.
For further details interested applicants can visit the official website of CMAT-2018 i.e www.aicte-cmat.in