CAT Online Registrations ends on September 20. It is advised that those who are willing to appear for the paper must apply right away on the official website of CAT – 2017 i.e iimcat.ac.in
MBA seeking aspirants can apply for CAT exam test. The test syllabus, exam details and other relevant information has been mentioned on website. This time the Common Admission Test (CAT) will be conducted by IIM – Lucknow.
How to apply
- Open the official CAT – 2017 website i.e iimcat.ac.in
- After registering successfully for the exam, a unique CAT 2017 user ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Use the same ID to login and fill the CAT application form. The details have to be filled in 5 sections of the form. In the last section of the form, payment is done. You can pay using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Upload the photograph with the signature as specified.
- Once the candidates submit their application forms they will be permitted to download their admit cards from 18th october, 2017 onwards till the last date of exam.
Selection Criteria –
Candidates who will clear the cut-off scores in the written online examination, will be then shortlisted for the group discussion & interview. CAT exam scores are accepted by various MBA universities around the nation.
|Online Registrations ends on||September 20|
|Download admit card||October 18|
|Exam Date||November 26|
The post Important Announcement – CAT Online Registrations ends 2 Days appeared first on Eduwhere Knowledge Hub.