MAT December 2017 Exam Notification. MAT is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) four times a year – February, May, September, and December. With the September MAT exam the authority has released the online application forms for the next December exam.
Registered applicants can appear for the Paper based test on 03 December 2017 (Sunday) and computer based test on 09 December 2017 (Saturday) onwards.
- Language Comprehension – Questions on reading comprehension, sectence correction, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms etc.
- Mathematical Skills – Questions from Number Systems, HCF, LCM, profit loss, percentages and discounts, ages etc.
- Data Anaylsis and Sufficiency – This sections consists of questions on Tables, Bar, Pie Charts, Venn Diagram etc.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning – Questions on Analogies, Similarities, Decision Making, Problem-Solving, Series, Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
- Indian and Global Environment – Current Affairs – National & International, History – India & World, Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Indian Constitution, Indian Culture & Heritage, Indian Polity.
MAT Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
In case a change is introduced in MAT -December 2017 exam pattern or exam syllabus, dates then candidates will be intimated in advance by placing a notice on www.aima.in