MAT February 2018 Exam Notification. MAT February 2018 exam dates have been released. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is one of the popular management entrance exams. It is an all India level management business exam.
Every year, the All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts MAT four times – February, May, September, and December. With the February MAT exam, the authority has released the online application forms for the next upcoming exam.
Applicants can appear for the Paper based test on 03 February 2018 (Sunday) and computer based test on 09 February 2018 (Saturday) onwards.
Candidates can visit the official website of aima i.e www.aima.in to get the detailed information about MAT February 2018 starting from application procedure to admission procedure.
- Language Comprehension – Questions on reading comprehension, sectence correction, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms etc.
- Mathematical Skills – Questions from Number Systems, HCF, LCM, profit loss, percentages and discounts, ages etc.
- Data Anaylsis and Sufficiency – This sections consists of questions on Tables, Bar, Pie Charts, Venn Diagram etc.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning – Questions on Analogies, Similarities, Decision Making, Problem-Solving, Series, Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
- Indian and Global Environment – Current Affairs – National & International, History – India & World, Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Indian Constitution, Indian Culture & Heritage, Indian Polity.
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
In case a change is introduced in MAT – February 2018 exam pattern or exam syllabus, dates then candidates will be intimated in advance by placing a notice on www.aima.in