AIMA has released the official dates for MAT-September Exam 2017. Eligible candidates can start applying on the website i.e www.aima.in
The paper will be held on 03 September 2017 (Paper based) and 09 September 2017 (Computer based test). The result for the same will be released on the website of aima.
There are more than 100 Universities which accept MAT score. Candidates can go through the various colleges who will be accepting scores in MAT September 2017.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) four times a year – February, May, September, and December. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.
Interested applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria –
- They must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates pursuing their final year of graduation can also apply for the exam.
- There is no age restriction for taking MAT exam.
- Work Experience is also not necessarily required.
- The Management Aptitude Test will contain 200 questions.
- The exam paper will be divided into 5 sections namely Language Comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data analysis and sufficiency, Intelligence and critical reasoning, Indian and global environment.
- The Indian and Global Environment section will contain questions related to Current affairs, history – Indian & World etc.
|Last Date of receipt of printout of online registration form along with Demand Draft & other documents at AIMA, New Delhi||04 June 2017|
|Date of Paper Based Test||03 September 2017 (Sunday)|
|Date of Computer Based Test||09 September 2017 (Saturday) onwards|
The post MAT September 2017 Exam Notification | Check Important Dates appeared first on Eduwhere Knowledge Hub.