The State Bank of India, being the largest public sector bank in India opens more than thousands of job opportunities once in a year. In 2018, SBI has opened two posts and on an average 14000 vacancies for both PO and Clerk designation. State Bank of India will recruit fresh/experienced graduates in thousands of branches across the country. Generally, the SBI Probationary officers and Clerk recruitment’s take place once in a year.
Announcement of SBI Clerk 2018 recruitment for 8301 Junior Associates (JA) vacancies released officially on sbi.co.in
- Name of position: SBI Clerk (Junior Associate)
- Total vacancies: 8301
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation
- Exam Dates: March-April 2018
- Hiring Organization: The State Bank of India aka SBI
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Examination Schedule
|SBI Clerk 2018 Event||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of SBI Clerk Online Application Form||20th Jan 2018|
|Last date of Online Application Form||10th Feb 2018|
|Release of SBI Clerk Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||March 2018|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam date||March-April 2018|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Result||April 2018|
|Release of SBI Clerk Main Admit Card||May 2018|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam date||12th May 2018|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Result||July 2018|
|Declaration of Final SBI Clerk Result||August 2018|
State Wise Vacancy Details
|Circle||State||No. of Vacancies||PWD||Ex-servicemen||Back
SBI Clerk 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should not be aged more than 28 as of 01.01.2018. The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 20 as of 01.01.2018. That means the applicant must not be born before 02.04.1990.
- Minimum age – 20 years
- Max age – 28 years
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe Category: 5 years
- Other Backward Class: 5 Years
- Person With Disability:
- SC/ST: 15 years
- OBC: 13 years
- General: 10 years
- Ex Servicemen, Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSSO), Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) and other commissioned officers, Those who have served military for at least 5 years and completed assignments or discharged for physical disability or any inefficiency: 5 Years
The candidates must be completed graduation before 1st of July 2018. Those who have completed 10+2+3 graduation can apply easily. On the other who have appeared for the examination and waiting for the result can also apply, however they have to make sure that the final result should be out before 1st July 2018.
Any graduate from any discipline are eligible for the post. The candidate must be graduated from a recognized university or institution.
SBI Clerk 2018: Syllabus
SBI Clerk 2018 Syllabus – As mentioned that the examination takes place in two phases, Prelim and Main. Check out the complete SBI clerk syllabus 2018 for prelims and main examinations.
- Sectional SBI clerk cut-off marks has been waived off, at the same time the state bank of India has introduced a biggest change of fixed timing for each section in SBI clerk (JA) 2018 preliminary examination.
- All questions in both the preliminary and main will be are bilingual, i.e. available in both English and Hindi, except English language section.
- For every wrong answer, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks to be deducted in the both Preliminary and Mains Exam of SBI Clerk 2018.
The SBI Clerk syllabus for Prelim is:
- English: 30 marks for 30 questions
- Numerical analysis: 35 marks for 35 questions
- Reasoning: 35 marks in 35 questions
- Total time of examination: 1 hour
The SBI Clerk Syllabus for Main Examination:
- English: 40 marks for 40 questions
- General knowledge: 50 marks for 50 questions
- Quantitative aptitude: 50 marks for 50 questions
- Reasoning and computer: 50 marks for 50 questions
- Total time of examination: 2 hours 40 minutes
The post SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment: Exam date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus appeared first on Eduwhere Knowledge Hub.