SRMJEEE 2018 Entrance Examination. The online application process for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE – UG) is underway. Apply now for SRM B.Tech admissions on www.srmuniv.ac.in.
SRM (Sri Ramaswami Memorial), a deemed University in Tamil Nadu, India conducts SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) every year for admission to its B.Tech courses. Admissions to various courses will be granted only on the basis of student’s performance in the SRMJEEE (UG) Examination.
- Passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as major subjects in the full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or an A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as major subjects from any international school.
- Candidates who have completed both 10th Standard as well as 12th Standard in NIOS, are not considered for admission to any programme of SRM University.
- Minimum eligibility criteria in PCM / PCB for each campus and programs can be found on official website of the respective universities.
* Only those candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts, including an appearance for improvement will be considered for admission.
SRMJEEE Paper Pattern
- At the time of registration applicants have to choose either from 2 papers i.e (Physics, Chemistry, mathematics) or (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
|Subject Name||No. of Question||Marks allotted||Time Duration|
|Physics||35||105||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Biology / Mathematics||35||105|
- Online application process Begins – Nov 01, 2017
- Online application process Ends – March 31, 2018
- Exam Date – April 16th to April 30th, 2018
For more information on the exam visit official website i.e www.srmuniv.ac.in