CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) is a national level entrance examination conducted by AICTE every year to select graduate students for various Management programs. Hence, CMAT is an important exam for a candidate who wants to join a MBA Program. After giving the CMAT exam candidates will be eligible for PGDM, MBA and similar, PGCM and Executive PGDM programmes.
The CMAT Score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutes/Universities/Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. There are over 3500 AICTE approved B-Schools which are expected to take CMAT Scores. The Specific notifications issued by Universities and State Governments are available at CMAT Website. Also, your CMAT score will be considered for admissions to all AICTE approved part-time programs.
- CMAT will be conducted in a single session. The exam will be conducted on 28th January 2017, (29th January 2017 is a reserved day).
- There is no sectional cut-off in the exam.
- The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes. There will be four sections:
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers, for every incorrect answer 1 mark shall be deducted. For every correct answer +4 marks will be allotted.
- The admit card for CMAT exam 2016 will be available for view and print from Tuesday, 13th January 2017, onwards.